Nadiezhda joined SMPS in 2020. Prior to joining the firm Nadiezhda worked with Alfredo Bazua Witte (Notary Public No. 230), she also worked at Aguilar, Chavez-Nieto & Villagran, in the areas of civil and commercial litigation and corporate law. Thereafter she worked at Cervantes Sainz (labor consulting) and finally she worked at Romo Pailles in the areas of corporate law, real estate and M&A.
Nadiezhda´s experience includes:
- Drafting corporate documents such as bylaws, shareholder´s meeting minutes, entries of corporate ledgers, issuance of stock certificates and granting powers of attorney.
- Advice our clients on their contractual relationships, including the review of amendment agreements and warranties termination agreements (mortgages and pledges) and sale and lease contracts.
- Advice our clients on the creation of various types of entities and amendments to bylaws.
- Advice our clients on the creation of trusts and amendments.
- Provide advice on foreign investment matters.
- Performing real estate audits to verify that the properties that will be contributed to different real estate investments trusts (REITS) comply with the legal and business requirements.
- Prepare and instrument various types of agreements such as leasing, purchase and sale of property, services, and mortgage loans and guarantee trusts in the real estate market.
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Real Estate
Escuela Libre de Derecho – Law Degree
Escuela Libre de Derecho – Master’s Degree
Spanish and English